Welcome to our informational "Groupon" page! Recently we were approached by Groupon, the biggest USA marketing company for the best local daily deals for the e-mail subscribers. We have decided to team up with them. We are very excited to introduce our photographic services to new Groupon clients in Twin Cities area and we want you to get a wonderful experience at our studio. We are very pleased that our new clients will be able to take advantage of our services at the fraction of the cost of our regular customers.
We have put together this section of our site to help you find the information you are looking for quickly and easily. To ensure you have the best experience possible using your Groupon, please, review all this information before scheduling your appointment. This will walk you through the process and show you how to schedule the session, being photographed and finally reviewing the best photos and ordering your portraits.
We are offering 4 beautiful outdoor locations or the studio for your photo sessions.
Outdoor locations are:
- Nicollet Commons Park near Burnsville Performance Art Center
12600 Nicollet Ave, Burnsville, MN 5533
This beautiful park is offering small waterfalls, fountains and rocks-excellent place for any kind of portraits. Browse Nicollet Commons Park photos.
- Crosstown East Park
301 County Road East, Burnsville, Minnesota 55306
An excellent park with a variety of sceneries, including lake with fountains, bridge and gazebos. A great place for any family portraits, children photos, engagement or senior photography. We've published some Crosstown East Park examples for your review.
- Burnsville Bicentennial Garden
13400 Nicollet Ave, Burnsville, MN 55337
An awesome small park with flowers, rocks and nice scenery. The other great choice for any kind of portraits. Please have a look at Burnsville Bicentennial Garden shots.
- Vista View Park
1438 Burnsville Pkwy W, Burnsville, MN 55337
A nice small park with paths, great scenery and a pond. A selection of images from the Vista View Park is available as well.
- Advantage Photography Studio
1809 James Place, Burnsville MN 55337
You have a variety of options and can change different outfits without any restrictions. We never charge for changing cloths as the other studios do. Here are some Studio art examples.
Frequently asked questions:
- "How do we schedule the photo session?"-Please, call the studio and we will set the convenient time for the session and coordinate it with our schedule. Please, call 2 weeks in advance.
- "What will you recommend for the photo session-outdoor location or the studio?"-Most of our clients prefer outdoor location from April through November. If you want to schedule the photo session at the studio during winter time or any other time-no problem. We have a variety of options inside the studio.
- "How do we choose for the clothing for a photo session?"-Please, call the studio for a phone consultation about your session-we will be happy to help you.
- "Do you allow pets as dogs and cats in the photo session?"-We love animals and will photograph them with the families, kids or alone.
- "What kind of portraits do you offer on the Groupon?" We create different types of portraits for family, children, high school senior, pets, engagement sessions, group and individual portraits. We don't limit the number of the family members in the photo session. Just each additional person will be $10 according to the Groupon. We don't offer business and event photography and wedding photography on this promotion.
- " How can we review the photos after the session?" -All sessions reviews are taken at the studio at the big screen TV. You will be able to see every detail of the best photos at the review session. We just showing you the best photos that were taken but not all of them. You will be able to see the samples of different size photos and collages available for ordering at the studio. Please, be prepared to make you buying decisions at the proofing session . Most reviewing session will last between 45 min to an hour. We will always help you to choose the photos that you want. The reviewing session is usually scheduled at the time of the photo session.
- "When will be my order ready?" -Usually the prints are ready between 2 to 3 weeks after the reviewing session.
- "If I purchased the daily deal as a gift for somebody is it OK?" -It is, just write on the voucher that it is gift for a person.
- "What are your portrait print prices?"-Please, check out portrait prices at the "pricing structure" page.
- "Do you use a professional lab for printing?"-Absolutely, we use a professional lab with archival paper. All prints are color corrected and the exposures are perfect to meet high professional photographic standards.
- "Do you retouch photos and is retouching included in the print prices?" We retouch the photos at the client's request with the additional pricing. We will give you the pricing depending on the time and complexity of the retouching.